Sunday, December 9, 2007

I'm SERVING In The ENGLAND LEEDS MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!











Indeed last night was quite eventful!!!! Not only did I get to see scotty go to his highschool formal, see my father play the old shepardman, BUT..... I GOT MY MISSION CALLLL!!!!!! Yes Folks! I Am headed to the LEEDS, ENGLAND MISSION!!! Lets just say I am prettttty excited! I will be reporting at the England MTC on April 25th, 2008 !!!! Becky Actually went to that MTC!!!! I AM SOOOOOO HAPPPY!!!!!!! ANY Who...Enjoy the Pictures!!!








3 comments:

Susie said...

You look pretty intense as you are reading those missionary papers!! Congratulations!!!!Wow, that is alot of makeup on your dad - I wish he were the shepherd tonight that's when we are going to the Nativity - Scott looks very handsome, I'm sure he had a GREAT time!!

Camille Elise said...

Congratulations Alexis!!!! AND---you were wonderful in the talent show...you had everybody saying..."WOW- i didn't know she sang!"

Kate said...

Congrats my love I am so happy for you