Monday, March 3, 2008

Have I also told you....How much I Loveeeeeee my Phoenix Friends?










So this Past sunday we made our own Break The Fast. It was greatttttt!!!!!!! I Love my friends, they are the best....now i would like to explain the photos with you! Starting from the top....

1. That is me....with powdered sugar alllllll over me.... We were talking around the table.... and I was really close to the powdered sugar on my indian fried bread.... and someone said something funnny...... and I accidently exhaled...aka started laughing....and it kinda went ALLLLL OVERRRRRRR the place. hahaha!

2/3 me hiding from the camera because I couldn't stop laughing.
4. This is Walt. He is Awsome. His mother made the Indian fried bread for us!!!!!! It was sooooooo goood.....this kid is awsome. I can't tell you guys how nice he is.
5.The infamous Me and Ashley picture. She is by Best friend and Alwayssssss Will be!
6. My Boys!!!!! They are so cute. I hang out with them every so often!
(Ben, Cord, Walt, and Joe)

Pretty much I will miss my friends. But....they will be here when I get back! Walt will be on his mission soon too....almost has his papers in!

5 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

Ben.. will you please wait for Alexis to come home from her mission and MARRY her? You are sooooo cute... you are our "Little Man Tate" hahahahah...
Alexis you look like you are having fun .. I love you! Keep working hard and dont forget your court date tomorro?

dhillman said...

Looks like fun! I love the look.
Tell Ashley hi from me

Kate said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.... Indian Fry Bread..... Mmmmmmm

John and Becky Bowler said...

Glad I finally get to see the crazy pictures!!!

Susie said...

I have those same slippers!!! Get the recipe for the fry bread - looks yummy!!