So, I am totally new to this! Kristen does this all the time so I figure I should update the family and create one so you all can keep up with what is going to be happening in the next couple of months with me!
I Just put in my mission papers this past week, and I am totally excited to get my call! This past year has been an adventure while living in Phoenix, but as I have gone though all of the experiences experienced, I realize how strong my testimony is for the church, and I owe everything to the lord right now. I am so excited to share the gospel to all those that don't know much about it. I Loveeeee my family. I am so excited to come down for Thanksgiving. I am moving in with Becky in the next two or three weeks, which will be good! She can help me prep for the temple and for the mission.
Right now I also have made a little business for my self named "Alexis's babysitting business" haha It is going quite well too...may I add. I am booked almost everyweekend! Go Craigslist!! Woop Woop! haha.... I am being careful though...too many shady things happening on it right now.
I also today have an interview for Aeropostel... How fun! Just a part time job for the holidays, extra mula... yeah and.....who ever gets picked my name in the family gift exchange...kinda will know what they will be getting if I get a job there... they have cute clothes and stuff I can buy for my mission too! Yay! haha
Well this is my first blog, how did I do? haha :) I am so excited for this new year to come apon us!
5 comments:
Congratulations on your new blog!
I am sooooo exoited for you to come home for Thanksgiving holidays.. I am soooooo proud of you for your decision to serve a mission.. and know that whereever you are called ... YOU will teach people the Gospel of Jesus Christ.. Hurry Home Sweetie! I love you!:)
Yeah for blogging! Isn't it so easy?? I love it!!! If you need help figuring it out let me know! We are so excited to see where you go on your mission!!!
What in the world?!?! I didn't know you had a blog!!! I am so excited! So I can read all up on your cute self! And I also had no idea you are going to serve a mission! Congrats! I am so proud and excited for you!! I love you hunny buns! Love- Kate
Oops, I had a typo........... anyway, I'm glad you are blogging - it's fun to see what's going on with family and friends, and it really doesn't require that much time!!! HA! I can't wait to see where you are called to serve .... you will be awesome wherever you go!! I love your new hairdo!! Keep us posted......... Love, Aunt Susie
Post a Comment