Sunday, February 21, 2010

First Off. My Mission.
ENGLAND LEEDS MISSION!

Wowwwww..... I LOVED IT! It has changed me... reshaped my views... Strenghened my tesimony that this Gospel is Perfect, people aren't BUT the Gospel is. I could talk about my mission allllll day infact! MIRACLESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAILY MIRACLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






So..... Whereeeee Do I start!? Lotsa Little Things going on in my life. I feel like time is passing soooo quickly ever since I came home! It almost scares me at times. It is already March almost! So... I am just going to number the new things in my life! haha

1. I live in Mesa in a cute House with two roommates... in a 3 bedroom House on Valvista and Broadway! I am now in Edan Park singles Ward.

2. I now have a beautiful Car thank you John and Becky! 2001 RED Mitsubischi Eclypse! I roll Sporty!

3. I work at Krispy Kreme.... Yes... Alexis Shipley Does. And you know.... I actually enjoy it! The people I work with make it super fun, Love my boss's, and love my Hours.... 5am to 1pm.... I still have the whole day!

4. I attend MCC.... It is kickkkkking my butte!I am doing two online courses.... English 102 and CIS basic computer, and two on campus classes... World religion, and Mat143... ANYONE HAVE A GRAPHING CALCULATER????

5. I am trying to Lose my mission Weight... Soooooo I work out alot at LA Fitness... and Hope to compete in my VERY FIRST Triathlonnnnn in Mayish.... Sorry Scotty... I cant do the April One haha.

6. On my Spare Time..... I hang out with My Best Friends Fallon and Justin! Life with those two in it Help me get through my crazyyyyyy stressful times! I probly stress them out too.... but i am thankful they are part of my life and are patient with me!

You know I thought post mission life would be a peice of cake.... but.. infact... it has been quite extremely opposite! Day by Day... it is getting better.

I LOVE MY FAMILY. I am extremely Happy I am back home close to them!

Onto a NEW CHAPTER IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

I enjoyed reading your blog... I am glad you are home too! :)
It was fun seeing you this past weekend... I love you! :)

John and Becky Bowler said...

Post the pictures!!! We had fun having you over today. :)