Saturday, July 3, 2010

Good Summer.... Check!


I LOVE LIFE! What can I say? Obviously things can be extremely stressful at times.... but if we lift our Arms in the Air to Heavenly Father and ask for help... He will HELP!

1. For Starters... I Alexis Kaye Shipley am an Aunt!!!!!!!My New Niece is "Elle Renee Smith".. sounds bratty...loveeeeee it!

 2. I LOVE LIFE GUARDING, And teaching Swim Lessons, Anddddddd Coaching Swim Team!
3. I have lost like....12 pounds already, from hiking and running and SWIMMING!... I am preparing for my first Sprint Triathlon this August.. and more to come!!!
4. And I am just keeping on busy!!!!! Throwing Parties..... enjoying SINGLE LIFE! As much as I say I hate being Single... secretly deep down its just a plain lie!

The Lesson I have learned the Most lately is.... I know this is stupid but... to be myself. I am not put on earth to impress people or be fake... but to do what is Right, and whats best for me... to serve... to love... to learn... to Enjoyyyyyyyy Life!

2 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

ALEXXXXXXXXISSSSSSSSSSSSS...come and visit soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Meador Family said...

I am so happy for you!!!! I Love you, come over and hang out if your ever board.